Tallest Building in Trivandrum for 5 years from 1971 to 1976 was YWCA Building at MG Road, Trivandrum designed by me.

Tallest Building in Trivandrum for 5 years from 1971 to 1976 was YWCA Building
at MG Road, Trivandrum designed by me.

The 6 storied YWCA Building at M.G Road Trivandrum was the tallest building in South of Cochin, Kerala for Five years from 1971 to 1976.
I designed this 6 storied multi storied building when I was 20 years old as student architect in College of Engineering Trivandrum under the guidance of my paternal uncle Architect Shri. M. Ramaswamy Iyer.
Even today many consider this to be one of the best modern Buildings in Trivandrum in terms of sleek Façade features and proportions.



                  
                            YWCA BUILDING, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM






Comments